Wednesday 21 March 2012

Courageous Movie Review



Synopsis:
   Four men, one calling: To serve and protect. As law enforcement officers, they face danger every day. Yet when tragedy strikes close to home, these fathers are left wrestling with their hopes, their fears, and their faith. From this struggle will come a decision that changes all of their lives. With action, drama, and humor, the fourth film from Sherwood Pictures embraces God's promise to "turn the hearts of fathers to their children, and the hearts of children to their fathers." Souls will be stirred, and hearts will be challenged to be ... courageous!

My Review:

This movie has to be one of the best movies I have ever seen. There is tragedy but in the tragedy there comes a hope that if you really dedicate yourself to your family you can come out of it, especially with the help of good friends, and if you put God on the forefront. For those of you that don't believe in God that's ok too, I'm sure you would enjoy this movie just the same. It's a great movie for the family and it's something that can get you and your family talking. It makes a great movie for discussing how one overcomes the battles of tragic things in ones life. In all I give this movie 5 out of 5.

*Disclaimer: I was not paid in any form for my opinion nor did I receive anything monetary wise or for free in exchange for my opinion. This is my own opinion and no one elses*

No comments:

Post a Comment